In the future we will add links to this page for the purpose of providing you with sources for parts and services which might aid you in the repair of your Oakland. We have used these suppliers in the past and are well pleased. In addition, we have a forty five year collection of Oakland parts so we may have what you can’t find anywhere else.
Phone: 610-498-3164 or 610-217-5862. Don’t be disappointed if no one answers. It means we are busy and can’t hear the phone ring. Keep trying.
Contact us if you don’t see a supplier for the item or part you need !
- Piston Rings – www.ringspacer.com
- Timing Chains – www.ramseychain.com
- Barry and Lindie Eash Restorations: 814-467-4709 – upholstery and paint
- Line Boring – 1-215-723-9301
- Harkin Arcola Babbitt Repair 651-300-8785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camshaft profiling – www.ramengine.com – 509-999-2119
- Gaskets – www.olsonsgaskets.com 1-360-871-1207
- Window Shades – LeBaron Bonney and ask for Judi LeBlanc
- Fuel pumps and kits – www.oldparts.com
- Wiring Harnesses – www.brillman.com
- Castings and speedometer housing – www.VintageRepoductions@bigpond.com
- Bearings and Seals – email@example.com or 910-693-3324
- Water pumps – 631-269-0093
- Copper crush washers – 800-845-2813
- Radiator Recoring – Powell Radiator – 937-382-2096
- Ignition parts – 413-528-2815 or 352-793-9122
- Door and window handles – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom made generator and starter repair – www.REBUILDR.com
- Ternstadt windshield regulators and other unique parts – email@example.com
- Chrome and nickel plating – LiBrandi’s in Middletown, Pa.
- General Auto Parts, valves, ignition,etc. – Antique Auto Parts Cellar-781-335-1579
- Cone Clutches, brake lining, and shock strapping – Andy Wise – 302-245-7276
- Coil and ignition switch rebuilding – www.mykmlifestyle.com or 508-792-9500
- Instruments and gas gauge rebuilding – John Wolf and Company – 440-942-0083